Our affordable, environmentally-friendly
alternative to traditional propane, oil, gas & stick
wood heating methods is safe and effective
in keeping you warm during the cold winter
months. From home to business A-Maize-Ing Heat will keep your heating costs down and your savings up.
As we travel around the country displaying our biomass furnace, we are approached by a number of people that have never heard of a biomass furnace. Many will be familiar with pellet stoves and corn stoves. However a biomass furnace is something new to them. A few will refer to the unit as a wood pellet stove, wood pellet furnace, corn stove, or a corn furnace. While it will burn those fuels, it will also burn other fuels. As the term multi-fuel furnace, or biomass furnace suggests, it will burn a wide range of fuel from wood pellets and corn, to wheat, oats, and cherry pits.
The A-Maize-Ing Heat biomass furnace is designed to heat an entire building. Thermostatically controlled, the system can be connected to ductwork and provide heat throughout the building. As a multi-fuel, biomass furnace, it can utilize a range of renewable fuel sources. The fuel feed rate is adjustable to accommodate the particular biomass fuel and the size of the space requiring heat. By making a few, simple adjustments, it is possible to go from corn, to cherry pits, to wood pellets as the fuel source.
- Greatly reduce your heating cost during the winter season
- Use locally available biomass fuel
- Thermostat controlled for consistent, comfortable heat
- Low maintenance
- Environmentally safe
- Burns clean leaving little ash
- Free yourself from dependance on foreign oil and propane
- Wood pellets are manufactured and sold locally
- Eliminates the problems with storing stick wood: insects, bark mess, splinters, storage
- Less creosote buildup means less maintenance and a greatly reduced chance for flue fires
- Not currently available in the state of Washington
For more details call us at
heating my 3000 sq. ft. Greenhouse with propane and stick wood but the high cost of propane and the wood stove needing to be filled 3-4 times a day in the winter, I knew I had to do something
Installing the A-Maize-Ing Heat wood pellet forced air unit last fall was the best thing I have ever done. Not only have I drastically reduced my heating cost, the low
maintenance has given me several hours a day, extra time to do more productive things. I have now expanded to 5000 sq. ft and I would recommend this system to any serious greenhouse grower”
-Nathan N. MO
Click here to download our Savings Calculator